Scholarship for One-Semester Students is provided to:
- Outstanding students of Confucius Institutes (Classrooms)
- Overseas local Chinese language teachers
- Outstanding performers on HSK exams
- Winners of the "Chinese Bridge” Chinese Proficiency Competitions for Foreign College Students and for Foreign High School Students
- Outstanding graduates of Chinese language
The scholarship winner may choose to study majors including Chinese Language and Literature, Chinese History and Chinese Philosophy.
Scholarship time frame: time of entrance is autumn 2013 or spring 2014, for one semester.
- Having bachelor or equivalent degree
- Scoring 120+ on the HSK (level 2) and 40+ on the HSKK (elementary level), or complete their study at a Confucius Institute for over 60 hours
For information on the HSK test, please visit the Pasadena City College's website. The upcoming test will take place on April 20, 2013.