UCLA Confucius Institute and UCLA Graduate School of Education & Information Studies present:
The Policy and Practice of Dual Immersion: Planning for the Secondary Years
Join us to exchange ideas with educators, researchers, school administrators, and policy makers facing the challenges of implementing dual immersion programs at the secondary level.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Our goal is to provide an immediate plan of action for educators facing the challenges of implementing dual immersion programs for student populations aging into the secondary level. Through current research and advocacy for new or improved policy, conference participants can serve as catalysts for change in dual immersion education.
Conference topics include
- Teacher recruitment and preparation pipelines
- Curriculum development needs and existing resources
- Professional development for teachers and administrators
- Administrative infrastructure, credentialing, and program policy (state and district)
- Demographics and policy implications
INFO + MEDIA FROM PAST CONFERENCES
Presented in partnership with the California World Language Project and the California Association for Bilingual Education (CABE).